- Temporarily relieves one or more of these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose
- Children 7 to 11 years of age:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
There are no reviews yet.