The canine musculoskeletal system has many components: bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, blood vessels, and organs that support these tissues including the liver, kidneys, and adrenal glands.
· Canine Musculoskeletal Support
· Supports optimal musculoskeletal support
· Provide a wide range of essential nutrients
· Helps maintain optimal health and function
Indications for Use:
· General growth support
· Performance/working animals
· Senior animals How to Administer:
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
1-10 lbs 1/8 teaspoon once per day
11-20 lbs 1/8 teaspoon twice per day
21-40 lbs 1/4 teaspoon twice per day
41-60 lbs 1/2 teaspoon twice per day
61-80 lbs 3/4 teaspoon twice per day
>80 lbs 1 teaspoon twice per day