E-Z Mg is a plant-based, organic magnesium (Mg) supplement developed to support patients with inadequate dietary magnesium intake.*
- Essential for central nervous system health*
- Helps to bridge the gap in dietary magnesium intake*
- Plant-based and considered ideal as a naturally-occurring magnesium, as it consists of a collection of various magnesium forms
- Magnesium is involved in sleep pathways that support brain homeostatic sleep processes.
- Vegan and USDA organic magnesium supplement
- Excellent source of vitamin K1 and iron
- Good source of magnesium*
Nutrients & Ingredients:
E-Z Mg is made from two key ingredients – Swiss chard (beet leaf) and buckwheat – both grown on our sustainable and certified organic farm in Wisconsin. These plants, high in magnesium, contribute to the multiple forms of magnesium available in E-Z Mg, helping take the guesswork out of which kind of magnesium to take. The naturally-occurring magnesium in E-Z Mg is not expected to contribute to gastrointestinal side effects that are common in other forms of magnesium supplements.
Suggested Use: Six tablets per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dark place.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. This product contains naturally occurring Vitamin K1. If you are taking blood-thinning medicines, are pregnant or nursing, or have been directed to eat a diet low in oxalates, please consult with your health care professional before taking this product.