What is Compounding ?
Compounding – the art and science of creating personalized medication.
Before prepacked drugs in bottles were commercially available, the classical pharmacist would mix natural herbs and organic components to treat the patients.
At Best Organic Pharmacy we take the finest of natural pharmacy practices and combine them with the best of modern medicine to provide our patients with alternative treatments for their individual needs.
OUR COMPOUNDING PHARMACIST CAN:
- Custom-prepare medications in a variety of unique dosage forms
- Adjust the strength of medication
- Formulate medication and avoid unwanted ingredients such as dyes, preservatives, lactose, gluten or sugar
- Provide medications that are not commercially available and drugs in short supply
- Prepare combination of various compatible medications into a single dosage form
WE CAN MAKE:
WE CAN HELP IN SPECIFIC AREAS:
Compounding provides more than medicine, it provides HOPE!
BIO-INDENTICAL HORMONE THERAPY
- As we age our natural hormone levels decrease
- These changes in hormone levels cause symptoms ranging from weight gain/loss, mood changes, insomnia, hair loss to depression, etc. for both men and women
- Compounded Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) can be completely customized to meet your individual needs and get your balance back
- Look and feel younger with Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
As a pet owner, you would know how pets occupy a large space not just in your home but also in your heart. Veterinary compounding is the process of preparing pet medications in the specific dosage form, strength and flavor that is most effective for and tolerable to them.
COMPOUNDING FOR PEDIATRICS
- Customize the medication for your child’s unique taste preference and condition
- Preservative free, dye-free, sugar-free or any other customization that may be required
- The medication can be delivered in a more child-friendly compounding solution such as: gummies, troches, lozenges, lollipops, oral liquids and more
COMPOUNDING FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT
- We offer many unique options for pain management, regardless of pain origin and whether the pain is acute or chronic
- We can customize medications and make adjustments to optimize pain management
- Our unique options for pain management eliminate adverse effects of oral medications: gastrointestinal erosions, constipation, central nervous system depression, addiction, and tolerance
- Custom-compounded medications for pain management helps in reducing oral opioid consumption
Hemp CBD products on this site contain no more than 0.3% THC.
FDA Disclaimer : The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice. Do not consume if you are nursing or pregnant. Buyers assume all responsibility.